So today while I was on twitter I found this account called “College Bucket List”. I thought it was awesome because I never thought of doing a college bucket list. I do a yearly bucket list, I guess you can call it a goal list more so than a bucket list. So I’ve decided I’m going to write my own and share it with you. If you think some should be added, please let me know.. the world is huge and the opportunities are endless
1.Go to a Frat Party: Since I’m in Community College, frat parties don’t exist. I don’t even think parties really exist but since I’ve started college. I haven’t gone to any college parties. You see them on movies where girls go to the fraternities and than get passed out drunk and get date raped. I don’t necessarily want to get date raped but I just want to see the atmosphere and have a good time, and use the funnel.
2. Wear a Bikini: I’ve never worn a full bikini. Even when I was little, my mom always put me in a one piece bathing suit. Bikinis + chubby girls =hot mess. Even my mom was smart when dressing me. My goal is to be able wear a bikini with confidence, even it means wearing it under my graduation gown, I’ll be confident nonetheless.
3. Go to the City with Friends: I’ve never been to New York without my parents and now that I’m almost 20 years old, I think its time I need to spread my wings and fly to the New York world. I personally hate New York City. It’s not my style but everything is exciting there. My friend was telling me how he went on this theatrical bus tour in New York, that sounds really awesome. And I kinda wanna go to the Sex Museam, and that would be awkward to go with your mom..
4. Go Zip lining: Apparently zip lining is the new thing, and with my fear of heights, I think I should do it just to get rid of my fear. Being afraid of things aren’t going get you anywhere. You may fall and hurt yourself but its all about the adrenaline and who knows, you may like it much more than you think.
5.Compete in an Eating Contest: When I was thinking of this I started to laugh. I’ve always wanted to do this but I always feel like a fatass, and than I chicken out. I don’t think I could do hot dogs, but if its like pie, I could do it. I don’t think I’d train or anything. Fatass or Not, we are all going to be puking together after so whats the point of judging?
6. Go To A Rave: I always see all these people in Neon colors going to all these clubs and grinding up on strangers on facebook.I think going to a club would be fun but with that many people and all that music, it must be exciting.Dancing with strangers that you will never see again would be interesting. I hope when I go I don’t discover I have epilepsy or anything.
7.Fall in Love Again: People say that when you first fall in love, you’ll never forget them for the rest of your life. Since I’ve fallen in love so early, I am curious to whether I will ever fall in love again. I wonder if it will feel the same way I do now. I wonder if it will hurt as much as it’s going to. I wonder if the feeling will be better, we’ll just have to wait and see.
8.Go Cowtipping:I know this is EXTREMELY inhumane and I really love animals,but I saw this on tv once and I’ve always wanted to do it. I wanna run around and laugh my ass off as I tipped over cows. I don’t know why people would find this entertaining but I’m strangely really curious. Maybe I’ll just come and watch the cow tipping because #1 I don’t think I’m strong enough to tip over a cow and #2 I don’t think I have the guts to do it.
9. Go to an ABC Party: If you don’t know what an ABC party, its an anything but clothes party. My friend alexis went to one and she wore a garbage bag. She was trying to pull of the “White Trash” look. I think I’d make a dress out of license plates or books, be really creative . I don’t think I’d go all Lady Gaga and wear a meat dress, I think thats kinda gross and cliche.
10. Date a Professor: I’ve only had one remotely cute professor but he had three little kids and drove a mini van so he was out of question completely. Before I graduate I must at least kiss a professor. I know it sounds gross but age doesn’t matter to me. I’m not one of those girls who will sleep with their professors for grades. I’ll bust my ass in the class, but its nice to get a reward at the end of day if you know what I mean ;)
Besides giving me my diploma, I hope college gives me memories and friends that will last a life time.